6 Powerful Ways Increase Google Adsense Revenue - Many new Adsense account owners who are curious about how to increase your Google Adsense earnings or revenues, especially those who never attained a profit from the installation of Google ads on sites.
Usually, what happens is the owner of the account is initially just concentrated on trying to gain approval from Google Adsense account, so they forgot to think of a strategy to increase the revenue from the ads that are provided by Google.
There are a variety of ways to increase revenue from advertising through Adsense account, but you have to start planning even before making an application for Adsense account. Read too: Placement of Google Adsense Ad Position That Got Many Clicks.
Here are 6 Powerful Ways Increase Google Adsense Revenue before and after having Adsense account:
- Start thinking about the theme and content of blogs or websites that you will create. Make sure that your site's content quality, which will be useful for visitors to read and do not contain plagiarized material. The more unique and interesting theme content, the more likely your site will succeed in Adsense.
- Once you get Adsense account, keep you pick a popular Adsense keywords according to the theme of your site. The more popular the keyword is, the easier you are acquiring potential ad clicks from visitors: this is especially true for AdSense for Content and AdSense for Search.
- Adjust the position of your ad on the site so it's easier to find. As the owner of the site or blog, you have full responsibility for making the display easy to read because people usually do not want to painstakingly find hard to see the link location. Typically, the most placement Adsense ad clicks is a lot of fishing on the top or side.
- Simple method for how to improve Google Adsense earnings is by modifying the settings display ads. Typically, visitors to the site will be more prone to click on an ad that looks somewhat similar to the overall content; example is the popularity of the ad size is 336 x 280 rectangle shape.
- Color palette for setting Adsense is also a simple but important point to invite click advertising. Did you know that a website or blog visitors tend to feel more comfortable clicking on ads that are essentially the same color with the color of the site and without borders? This is because the color palette that blends with the ad background color of the site reduces the foreign impression these ads compared to ads that are essentially very contrasting color to the color pages of the site, giving the impression it is safer to be clicked.
- Make sure your website or blog diligently updated: do not just add content every once or twice a month. The owners of the site that gets high income from Adsense is an active blogger or website owner who writes content almost every day so that the site has a high visitor traffic.
Google Adsense is a good and popular means to make a site or blog to be more valuable commercial as well as give you additional income. However, like any other marketing effort, Adsense profits will not go if you do not treat you like a site that is worth selling advertising platform. Keep trying different ways increase Google Adsense earnings or income while avoiding illegal ways to avoid the banned, and you will see a tidy profit starts rolling in within a few months. Read too: 6 Adsense Optimization Factors You Need To Know.