6 Adsense Optimization Factors You Need To Know - Today I will give you tips on Google Adsense, Google Adsense Is it?? Read the following review "What's Adsense business?". Well Is Your ad optimization is as expected or is not optimal?
I just checked and do some changes, to further optimize the performance of my ad units:
- I added one more ad unit on the front page, the first fruit 300x250 Medium Rectangle. In the last week its performance is still not optimal. But I still want to see the next 2 weeks. For ad unit where most revenue is still 336x280 unit above post.
- I eliminate the border in the sidebar ad unit to unit with orange colored text links. After doing testing, I found that the performance of the unit with blue text links still better.
Well, if you have not done a check, is now the time to do it. And below are a few things that I hope can help you to optimize your Adsense income.
1. Expand the scope of advertising.
Can be a way to add an ad unit. Adsense allows us to install three standard ad units (for content), 3 link units and 2 search box ads on one page. Maximize. That could add significant revenue. However, it remains the comfort of visitors should be number one.
2. Use the recommended ad units.
Generally, the ad unit wide (landscape) is better than the unit that rises (portrait). The best ad unit performance based on experience is 728x90 (leaderboard), 336x280 (large rectangle), 300x250 (medium rectangle), and 160x600 (wide skyscraper). But the important thing to remember is to adjust the design of your blog page.
3. Show text ads and image ads as well.
By allowing ad unit to display advertisements in the form of text and image, will increase competition which ad to show. By doing so, ensure that the ads that appear are the ads with the highest click value. Of course, this can increase your Adsense earnings
4. Experiment with color combinations.
Choosing the right style ad CTR will improve significantly. Experiment with different color combinations. Find which one works better for your blog. Read "5 Ways to Maximize Google Adsense Revenue" which I've written about before. With regard to the style of this ad, in general there are three kinds, namely style blend, balance and contrast.
- Blend. Is to choose a style of ad units to be combined with the overall blog theme. Usually by making advertising background with background pages.
- Balance. Is advertising style by using colors that are used on the blog, but still differentiate background with a border or background page on where to place ads.
- Contrast. Is by choosing a striking color contrast with the background and blog pages. Normally contrasting styles this is only suitable for the site / blog with a dark background.
Choose the style and do testing until you find the most suitable for your own blog. General advice about choosing colors is to match the color of the text and link ads with text and links in the content.
In determining the style and colors of this ad unit, use you as a visitor. Remember visitors will not click on ads with bad display.
Try to do this: open your blog and look on the face, think that you as a visitor. Is advertising enough to attract attention without being flashy? Are you tempted to pay attention and be able to read it clearly? Or you just look for a second course? Try to find a balance between ads and content.
5. Optimize your ad placement.
Check back again your ad placement. The most common suggestion is to place ads at the top of your blog, where your ad will be seen without visitors having to scroll down the screen. However, the convenience of visitors returning must be considered. Is it difficult ad placement visitors to find the information they are looking for? Is the content and advertisements can be distinguished easily? Read the following article "Placement of Google Adsense Ad Position That Got Many Clicks"
Perform periodic changes in the placement of this ad. It is useful to minimize the effect of 'blindness' keep your visitors on the ad. In addition, the site look good as a refresher.
6. Add Adsense search box.
If not, the time you add it to increase your Adsense revenue, if you should need to install 2 units in one page.
That's 6 Adsense optimization factors that you can check one by one in order to optimize your Adsense. If you have experience in Adsense optimization, do not hesitate to share it via the comments. Hopefully helpful, always a success for us all.